Summer Series Information
Format: All summer schedule tournaments are 36 hole Stroke Play, No cut.
Eligibility: Open to any competitive amateur and professional aged 13 and older.
Membership Fee: $100 (expires at the conclusion of the August Q-School Prep Series.)
Early registration discount - Players registering prior to 7 days before the scheduled tournament receive $50 off the entry fee.
Professional - Member ($300) Guest ($375) Amateur - Member ($175) Guest ($250)
All entries within 7 days of the scheduled tournament.
Professional - Member ($350) Guest ($425) Amateur - Member ($225) Guest ($300)
Q-School Prep Entry Fee: Amateur and Professionals pay the same entry fee.
Member: $350 NonMember Guest $375 ($50 early registration discount applied to entries prior to July 31st.)
Upon registering - a $25 deposit will be charged to reserve your spot in the tournament. The balance of the entry fee will be charged upon close of entries.
Tournament Withdrawal Policy:
1. Players may withdraw without penalty until 12 noon three days prior to the start of the tournament. Example: A tournament scheduled to start on a Monday, players may withdraw without penalty prior to 12 noon the Friday preceding the tournament.
2. Players withdrawing after 12 noon three days before an event will receive a refund minus $75 to cover course costs guaranteed to the course. Entry fees may NOT be transferred to future tournaments to avoid paying the $75.
3. Players withdrawing due to Monday qualifying for an LPGA Tour event, or who is pulled from the Symetra Tour alternate list in a Symetra Tour event, is eligible for a refund provided they withdraw from the NWGA event prior to the start of their round 1 start time. The player must be confirmed in the LPGA or Symetra event, and position on the alternate list is not justification for a late withdrawal.
Purse and Purse Distribution:
1. If there are fewer than 25 professionals in the field, the top 25% of the pro field will get paid.
2. If there are 26 or more professionals in the field, the top 30% of the pro field will get paid.
3. Prize purses are not guaranteed for the summer series. Purses are based on the number of professionals in the field.
4. Players may have their earnings directly deposited, or may wait for their check upon completion of the final round.
5. Amateurs are not eligible to receive prize money and are competing for the experience only.
Distance Measuring Devices:
Players may use lasers, GPS, and the like during competition provided the instrument does not measure slope or gradient. If a device has these features, they must be disabled prior to beginning play. Any doubt will be resolved against the player.
Transportation & Caddie Policy:
Players are required to utilize golf carts during competition.
2 Golf carts per pairing. Caddies may not ride during play of the hole unless the player elects to walk from their approach shot to the green. Players must ride from tee to fairway on all par 4 and 5's, and from tee to green on all par 3s.
Summer Series Schedule - 60 max. A minimum of 9 players is required to have the tournament.
Q-School Prep Event - Shadow Ridge (72 Players max) MHCC DST - Palmer (120 players max)
Host club dress code takes precedence over tour's policy.
Acceptable dress is modern golf fashion. Sleeveless and razorback type blouses or tops may not conform to host facility dress code. Please come prepared to change tops if necessary. Soft Spikes mandatory. No denim material permitted.
Alcohol & Drug use:
Competitors and caddies are prohibited from being under the influence of alcohol and drugs during tournaments.
Pro-Ams and Social Engagements / Pairings Parties; players are permitted to consume an alcohol containing beverage provided their behavior and demeanor remain in a sober state. Any player exhibiting buzzed, or drunken behavior will be asked to leave the premises.
CBD oils and gum are permitted. Note- If at any time the PGA or LPGA Tour place a ban on CBD products, it will void this policy.